Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A memento

Hello!

Iiiiiii am rather excited.

I was in Launceston the other day, and went up to Holyman House to visit the Photobat office while they celebrated Cupcake Day (all proceeds to the RSPCA) and showcased their stuff.

I've been musing for ages over the idea of signing up with Photobat to do a portrait session. I don't have anything in mind... at all... but I've been a long-time fan of Alan Moyle's work. Check out his website. Seriously. Love his style. (And check out the blog.)

I want to capture who I am now. Somebody on the verge of enormous change! Somebody a little bit nervous and plenty of bits excited and mostly just looking forward to an exciting unknown future!

I'm busy making plans... Lots of plans... I can't reveal anything yet, because nothing has happened (drat) but the plans are underway.

I'm going to be so sad to leave this lovely city and especially sad to leave the gems of people I have come across here ... but it's onward and upward for me, and it starts today.

I'll keep you updated on the Photobat thing! Totally pumped for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment